Friday, June 7, 2013

Want To Learn About Wine? Ask Tom


I am writing more about my blog partner Tom Cook, than really about wine. I have to say, I have been passionate about wine for many many years and I have meet a wide variety of individuals who embrace the same passion. I have to tell you, Tom not only is extremly passionate about wine but he is an expert in wine selection, pairings and all around knowledge of all there is about wine. I am sure Tom could sit and with great passion share with you for many an hour. But that may not be what you are looking for. Need someone to select a wine for your next dinner party, date night or just because? Trust me, I know wine, but I do not come close to what Tom has in his head. Look for me of Tom Cooks posts about what goes well with a variety of food and celebration.


... Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment